Spiritual Marriage

Our Spiritual Marriage is built on the foundation of following Christ,through being faithful to Him in all aspects of our marriage. It is our desire to help each other live with Christ for eternity.

Saturday, September 19, 2009

OUR MARRIAGE DAY HAS ARRIVED...............

Dear Family and Friends,

HOW PRECIOUS IS THIS DAY THAT OUR LORD, JESUS CHRIST HAS GIVEN US.  YES,
IT IS OUR MARRIAGE DAY.  RON AND I INVITE OUR LORD TO BE PRESENT AT OUR 
WEDDING. I KNOW HE WILL BE BLESSING ALL OF US.
THE LORD HAS BROUGHT US TOGETHER AND I WANT RON TO KNOW HOW MUCH I LOVE HIM FOR ETERNITY.

 THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR LOVE. HOPE TO SEE YOU TODAY.
IN CHRIST'S NAME BLESSING OUR MARRIAGE,

LENA AND RON

1 comment:

Lynda said...

I am so happy for the both of you. The ceremony was wonderful. Lena, I especially enjoyed you being twirled down the aisle by your children. We loved the moment when people shared blessings for you. It was so nice to see the two of you enjoying yourselves at the reception. I think everyone did a great job helping you with the wedding. Thanks again for including us.