Spiritual Marriage

Our Spiritual Marriage is built on the foundation of following Christ,through being faithful to Him in all aspects of our marriage. It is our desire to help each other live with Christ for eternity.

Saturday, October 30, 2010

One Year Marriage Anniversary

Dear Family and Friends,

Can you believe it? We have been married for one complete year. No words can express
our love for each other. We love being married and learning new things each day about each other. We are not "I", we are "We." in everything we do. We always try to dress up in the same
colors each day. It is our way that bonds us together and makes us be one in our relationship of marriage.
On our special day we wore white. We went for a beautiful ride to Rancho Seco and exchanged our gifts of love to each other. I made red corsages for Ron and Me to wear. As we passed the gate into the park the lady said, " Where are you youngers going in your dressed up clothes?" We gave her a great big thank you and grinned at each other. We sat on a bench with 2 ducks in front of this romantic clear day. Ron pulled out his gift and I couldn't believe it. It was a license plate frame that says, "RON AND LENA" "FOREVER IN CHRIST"
It brought tears of joy and love to my heart. He also bought me a butterfly necklace.
We love butterflies. I gave my beloved a beautiful anniversary card topped with a kiss and a
Love plaque. I sang a song " The Most Beautiful Rose", but the words I sang in the song
were everything my Beloved Ron as taught me since we have known each other. We held hands and looked into our eyes and could see our true depth of spiritual love the Lord has given us.
We thank our Heavenly Father and his son Jesus every day for the gifts he has given us. We are
his gifts to each other. Taking time to listen and talk to each other really helps us in our marriage.

We were invited to Mel and D'lare's wedding on our anniversary day too.. It was at the Catheral center downtown across the Capital in Sacramento. It was a lovely outside wedding. It brought tears to my eyes to see Mel's son's in the wedding. They have all grown up so much. What a beautiful day. Thomas joined us as we celebrated this blessed day with them together.

No comments: