Spiritual Marriage

Our Spiritual Marriage is built on the foundation of following Christ,through being faithful to Him in all aspects of our marriage. It is our desire to help each other live with Christ for eternity.

Saturday, June 13, 2009

RON AND I ARE GETTING READY FOR OUR TRIP TO IOWA!!!!

Dear Family and Friends,

We are just about ready to began our adventure trip to Iowa. We leave on June 18th, Thursday around 11 a.m. and arrive in Moline around 6:40 p.m. This is exciting since I have never traveled to the mid-west. We will take lots of pictures of Ron's home town in Clinton, Iowa. I hope to visit the many places surrounding where Ron grew up in and learn more about this wonderful blessed man I am marrying. God is so good, cause he wants us to love each other and be there at their side to encourage each other. I will see the home that he grew up in and visit his brother and family who still live there. I will miss you all and be back on Thursday June 25th. Until then I know that Jesus will take care of you. 

Lena and my beloved Ron

No comments: