Spiritual Marriage

Our Spiritual Marriage is built on the foundation of following Christ,through being faithful to Him in all aspects of our marriage. It is our desire to help each other live with Christ for eternity.

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

WE ARE BACK FROM OUR VACATION !!!!!!!

Hi family and friends,

What a wonderful experience it was seeing the Mississippi River and a showboat going down the river. There were so many farms with red barns and lots of corn going all over. Where Ron lived there were large yards, with a bunny or two hopping around with no fences to divide the yards. Many of the towns are lot smaller than what we used to in Sacramento. Some towns have 500 to 1,000 people living there.  We saw fireflies that light up at dusk. Ron took me on a ride to Illinois only 10 minutes away from his hometown and I saw a Dutch windmill that was so cool. They actually make cornmeal out of corn when the winds pick up. We visited a famous park called Eagles Point. It has a castle that Ron used to climb as a child. The weather there was hot(90 degrees) and sometimes rainy with lots of humidity. The clouds were  so breathtaking at dusk with beautiful colors of blue, purple and yellow. I met his youngest brother Howard, his wife Faby and child Ana.(she is 5 years old) who live in Iowa. Ana called me Auntie Lena and made me feel at home and already part of the family
I pick Ron up tonight at the airport. He stayed extra week to finish up some family business. All in all this was quite fun for me and I will keep these memories in my heart. Have a Safe and Happy 4th. We will be thinking of you. We have about 80 days left until the wedding.!!!

I love you all in Christ's name,
Lena and My Beloved Ron

No comments: