Spiritual Marriage

Our Spiritual Marriage is built on the foundation of following Christ,through being faithful to Him in all aspects of our marriage. It is our desire to help each other live with Christ for eternity.

Friday, July 3, 2009

Hi
  This is Ron. I am back from Iowa. I am so thankful that Lena could come  back and see where I grew up and meet some of my family and friends. It was a blessing for us to visit my parents grave site at the Rock Island Arsenal in Moline Il, just across the river from Iowa. We prayed and talked about my parents. I wish they could have met Lena. I know they would have been excited and happy for us. Lena was also able to meet some friends of my parents and get a clearer idea of they kind of people they were. I also showed her the schools I went to and other local places of note. Having Lena go with me was a big help in getting us started in cleaning up my parents place and to get the estate closer to being settled. We had a wonderful time together.
 Please keep visiting the website. We will keep everybody updated on our wedding plans. We will be sending out the invitations in the next couple of weeks. Lena and I look forward to sharing with you in the blessing of God bringing us together for His purpose.
                                                                    In Christ Love
                                                                                      Ron


1 comment:

Lynda said...

Hi! I just looked at my diary and thank goodness! I see your wedding is this weekend. Hel I nee details and directions! Nick and I would love to attend. Help! I look forward to your blessed event.